Will do.  And FWIW, I'm sure that the rest of the list took the title of
note as it was intended: with tongue planted firmly in cheek.
Ed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D., Department of Psychology,
West Chester Univ. of PA, West Chester, PA 19383
Office: 610-436-3151; Home: 610-363-1939; Fax: 610-436-2846
http://www.adcham.com
Shameless self promotion:  The Mill Creek Bluegrass Band performs every
Tuesday night at Dugal's Inn, Mortonville, PA. Call 610- 486-0953 for
directions.