Hi,
I have just finished an order for a teacher who wanted some new goggles
with prisms that were inserted in "nontraditional ways."
These goggles are made with black molded rubber.
I have found a way to insert the prisms at practically any angle that
one wants.  Like a clock, I can set the right angle glass prisms at
1:00, 2:00, 3:00, etc.  I can also insert the prisms right side up or
upside down.  This may be kind of weird to many of you....me included.
I just wanted you to know that they can be made that way, if you want
any goggles like that.
These goggles all have two glass prisms and would cost $65,  which
includes shipping within the U.S.

Have a good beginning of the school year.

jim

--
Jim Matiya
Carl Sandburg High School               e-mail me: