Here are some of good lists hosted by APA and students may subscribe by
sending a message with "subscribe listname their name" to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Psycgrad"- for all graduate students in psychology, but I'm sure most
subscribers would be willing to answer undergrads' questions about graduate
school, etc.

"Mentors"- for students interested in private practice where they can ask
questions, get advice, and network with professionals who are already in
private practice.

"Scigrad"- for graduate students in more "science-oriented" programs, but
I'm sure they would be willing to answer undergrads' questions about grad
school in experimental, cognitive, social psych programs, etc.

"Edteach"- discussion for students wishing to pursues careers in teaching
psychology

"Apagswomen"- for discussion of womens' issues in psychology graduate study
(very open to women at all phases of education)

"Apaemgs"- for discussion of ethnic/minority psych grad students

"Apagsdisabilities"- for discussion of psych grad students with disabilities

"Apagsinternational"- for discussion of psych international grad students
studying in the us

"Cogaps"- for students studying cognitive psych

I would also welcome students at all phases of education to join a list that
I recently took over- "Pit-D" for Psychotherapists in Training (includes
persons from not only psychology programs, but also marriage and family
therapists, social workers, counselors, etc.) Subscribe by sending an email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"subscribe pit-d your name" (without the quotes) in the body of the message

-------------------------------
Jessica Percodani
M.S./Psy.D. Student
Chestnut Hill College
Philadelphia, PA

Webhost,
Graduate Study in Psychology and
Related Fields: Getting In, Succeeding
Once You're There, and Putting You're
Degree To Work
http://home.att.net/~Jessica-Percodani

List Owner,
"Psychotherapists in Training Disucssion"