After Nostradamus predicted the terroristic attacks, I figured it wasn't long
before someone argued a simple use of numbers performed the same bit of
prognostication.

So much for 13 being the unlucky number...

> The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
> September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
> After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
> 119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11
> Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11
> The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11
>
> There's More.......
>
> State of New York - The 11 State added to the Union
> New York City - 11 Letters
> Afghanistan - 11 Letters
> The Pentagon - 11 Letters
> Ramzi Yousef (convicted of orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993) -
>   11 Letters
>
> Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11
> Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11
> WEIRD ISN'T IT ???

Jim Guinee, Ph.D.

Director of Training & Adjunct Professor
President, Arkansas College Counselor Association
University of Central Arkansas Counseling Center
313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035    USA
(501) 450-3138 (office)  (501) 450-3248 (fax)

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves
and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from
heaven and will forgive their sin and will hea
their land."  2 Chronicles 7:14