I'm not exactly sure why, but I get regular mailings of the "Teachers'
Guides" for series like this. This one looks especially well put together.
They're quite impressive, with explicit connections to the National Science
Education Standards, detailed indexes for the content of the shows, a
glossary, group project ideas complete with rubrics...

Paul Smith
Alverno College