Google.com has a section that is new to me. Go to the advanced search and
there is a section for graphics (a beta version) Ihave typed in depression,
brain images, and others and have gotten startling results. Google
apparently searchs all the web sites for gifs etc and posts them. I haven't
played with using boolean logic or refining my search terms, but 10,000+
hits is sure to lead to a few gems. When you click on the sites listed you
get the photo, cartoon, gif or whatever highlighted at the top. There is a
disclaimer that the picture might be copyrighted. I have a real difficulty
with copyrighting material posted on the internet for all to see but not
use. Regardless of your scruples this is an incredible site. I have also
looked up brain cartoons, psychology cartoons etc.
Harry Avis PhD
Sierra College
Rocklin, CA 95677
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Life is opinion - Marcus Aurelius
There is nothing that is good or bad, but that thinking makes it so     -
Shakespeare