TIPSters,

Effective Monday, October 1 all TIPS mail should be sent to this new address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have moved all current TIPS subscriptions to the new software.  In order to test this, you should receive a duplicate of this message from the new software.  If you do not receive this message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] then you should go to the new website and follow the directions to subscribe to TIPS.

http://acsun.frostburg.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=tips&text_mode=0&lang=english

The old address may work for awhile but to avoid having discussions split between each list, you should send all messages to the new address. This will allow us to move all of the older discussions to the new list as soon as possible as well.

The new software that is being used to run TIPS provides a number of new features, most notably, you will now have the option to either receive TIPS mail as you do now or to read and respond to TIPS mail through the use of a website or if you prefer a newsreader.

If you wish to go directly to the website to explore what you can do (e.g., read mail, send mail, subscribe/unsubscribe, change mailing options, access the archives) please explore and bookmark the following site:

http://acsun.frostburg.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=tips&text_mode=0&lang=english

The archives will be expanded as time allows and will eventually give you keyword searching ability for the entire TIPS archives (June 1992 to present).

If you would like to know more about what is available to you, explore the following website:

http://www.frostburg.edu/dept/psyc/southerly/tips/

I ask for your patience as we make this switch and work through any problems that may develop.

Bill Southerly, PhD
Department of Psychology
Frostburg State University
Frostburg, MD  21532