As the only one on Tips who demonstrate the ability for
creative,elaborative,deep,and creative
cognitive processing(everyone else is commenting on Newsweek,NY Times and the
"me too ism" of the Eurocentric consensus),this is a long shot but I will try.
With a large recall of Toyota,I am wandering if there is a possible correlation
between the days of the week and mechanical procedures.It has been alleged that
the day of the week can influence performance.For example cars that come out of
the assembly plant on Mondays and Fridays are more subject to sloppy errors
than those that come out of plant on other days.Apparently it is assumed that
Joe six-pack
workers ( sorry I do not know the Japanese term)are not as fixated on their
tasks at the beginning and end of the work week.

With fresh thinking ideas all the time,

Michael "omnicentric" Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida
         "if two people always agree,one of them is unnecassy"
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=430
or send a blank email to
leave-430-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu