TIPSters,

I will be teaching a new course in our department this fall that will explore
career opportunities (both jobs & grad school) for psychology majors.  The
course will be a 2 credit course and the students will be either seniors or
soon to be seniors.

I am looking for recommendations for the course.  The most pressing needs are
recommendations of books and other reading materials since I will have to
submit book orders soon.  However, I am hoping to receive recommendations for
all aspects of the course.  All ideas are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Bill

Bill Southerly, PhD
Department of Psychology