I am going to be a rookie this year, and was wondering if there was any kind of
hazing ritual involved.

David Kreiner
Professor of Psychology
University of Central Missouri
krei...@ucmo.edu
>>> Annette Taylor <tay...@sandiego.edu> 03/29/10 1:24 PM >>>
I'll be there. Same cast of characters :) Maybe we can be adventuresome this
year and try that bbq place in Kansas City, KS, across the river.

Oh, and Sue's comment about becoming an AP reader--all I can say it's a unique
experience, EXTREMELY INTENSE.

Having said that, I'm already planning my pranks. Any tipsters who are not AP
readers have any good prank ideas they'd like to share for large, intense
meeting rooms where over 100 people are quietly and intensely working? You
know, something like having a whole bunch of people set their cell phones to
ring all at the same time? That one is getting old.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph. D.
Professor, Psychological Sciences
University of San Diego