From: XXXXXXX
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 7:57 PM
To: Pollak, Edward
Subject: you are awesome!
Dr. Pollak,

I was re-reading the syllabus online when I noticed the words "extra credit" in
bold; so, naturally, I read what it said:

"There is no "extra credit." you either learn the material or you don't. The
idea of allowing a failing student to do some alternative assignment in lieu of
actually learning the material is, in my opinion, simply ridiculous."

Dr. Pollak, you are awesome. I am pretty sure reading that just made my day.
Just thought I'd let you know! See you tomorrow for the exam.

Cheers,

XXXXXXX
Chemistry-Biology, 2012

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=1843