No government in its right mind (oxymoron?) would support a barter system.
Imagine calculating the taxes. Can't go there.

Bill Scott

>>> "Mike Palij" <m...@nyu.edu> 04/23/10 9:20 PM >>>
Perhaps you have heard of Republican candidate for U.S. Senate
in Nevada Sue Lowden's plan for paying for health care:  barter
with your doctor, say, with a chicken for a doctor's visit.

But you're probably thinking "Waitaminute Mike!  That's just crazy
talk!  Wouldn't we have to know how many chickens we would
have to bring if for different medical procedures?!?"

Why, yes, you would but have no fear, you can use the "Lowden Plan
Converter" to figure out how many chickens a procedure will cost:

http://lowdenplan.com/

It will only be a matter of time before colleges and university go on
the "chicken standard" -- it is not a matter of if but when.  So, how
long will it be before we hear:

"Hey, how man chickens for an 'A' grade?"

P.S. For those who are unfamiliar the Sue Lowden and her chicken
plan, see:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20003163-503544.html

---
You are currently subscribed to tips as: wsc...@wooster.edu.