On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 06:39:18 -0700, Louis E. Schmier wrote:
>No real debate on the use of the bomb except in the minds of the later
>generations of Monday quarterbacks, "do gooders," PCer, and anti-nuc people.

Well, as indicated in the Wall Street Journal article, it appears that
a number of Japanese people take issue with it.  I think that Louis
expresses a somewhat U.S. (perhaps American-British-Canadian-Aussie)
perspective but I think that the people of a number of countries,
from Asian to European and elsewhere may not.  But this only leads
to the "game" of who has the longer list of atrocities and greivances
while missing the point the point that war, in general, is a pretty horrible
thing.

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=4028
or send a blank email to
leave-4028-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu