Hi All-

I just stumbled onto a video that apparently shows a young woman with autism
who is able to communicate at a very high level despite severe autism. The link
is here:

http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=5612400

I tend to be quite sceptical about such reports and since this involves John
Stossel I am more sceptical than usual so I am looking for some more
information. This doesn't (at least from the video clip) appear to involve
facilitated communication, but it does make some strong claims which would
require some independent verification. Do any of you have more information
which would either support or refute what was presented in the clip.

Thanks in advance,

-Don.

Don Allen
Retired professor