Mike-
There's not much doubt you are correct about his bishop! From the Wikipedia
site on Sungenis:
"He also directed him to stop using the word "Catholic" in his organization's
name.[]  Sungenis has stated that he will only comply with Bishop Rhoades'
directive to stop writing about Jews and Judaism if he is forced to do so
"under the aegis of a canonical trial".[]"

I do remember that he is "of interest" to the Southern Poverty Law Center for
his anti-Semitism. He claims to be anti-Zionist but not anti-Semitic. (Don't
think *too long* about that one!). So I think we don't need to fear the
Catholic Church reversing it's position on Galileo any time soon. :) As to
whether this is the next step after creationism, I don't know what to think.
I'd like to say this appears to be a "nut case" with a few zealots interested
in following. On the other hand that is exactly what I thought about
creationism.
Tim

Timothy O. Shearon, PhD
Professor of Psychology
The College of Idaho
2112 Cleveland Blvd
Caldwell, ID 83605

teaching: Bio and neuropsychology, general, psychopharmacology
tshea...@collegeofidaho.edu