I wouldn't say the only problem with the claims of OEI is lack of peer review.

For one example, this cut and paste from the website is, to me, devoid
of meaning:

"In contrast, in OEI clients actually observe changes in cognitions,
emotions, and physical sensations, depending on which eye they cover.
In that way, they cannot discount the duality of experience, and
discover that one of the “observations” is a distortion. This leads to
“mentalizing” (standing back and reflecting on the disparate
experiences from a higher-order self). For clients with a great deal
of emotional lability, this is an entirely new experience."

--Mike

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=5009
or send a blank email to
leave-5009-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu