Chris,Paul :
Let me make one thing crystal clear.My original post focused on  Juan Williams'
apparent Islamaphobia.It was Chris who introduced Fox.
Anyway,it would seem(according to classical conditioning) that the contract
would be a UCS and not a UCR as stated by Chris.After all a contract (paper)
would be a stimulus (an object).On the other hand,Paul is correct with the
operant conditioning hypothesis since the contract is a consequence of Juan's
firing from NPR.
This could be a teachable moment to explain the Two-factor theory of learning
(Mowrer) to students.

Michael "omnicentric" Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=5933