I winced at your chiding of Kimberly, Ed.  I don't think the purpose of TIPS
should be to make someone feel embarrassed for asking a question, whether or
not they could find the answer themselves with some diligent searching.

Your reminder about googling and Google Scholar is a good one for all of us
though.

Beth Benoit
Granite State College
Plymouth State University