From: Steven Specht [sspe...@utica.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 2:04 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] question

Dear Colleagues,
I did a little google searching with this one already and keep finding
information about individual programs, so I need a little help. Can someone
direct me to information regarding what courses are offered in the psychology
major nationally? I thought I had a paper in my files concerning this; but
can't seem to put my fingers on it right now. I have the APA guidelines; but
what I'm looking for is something that indicates what percentage of programs
require certain course (e.g., History of Psychology; Abnormal, etc.). Any help
would be appreciated.
-Steven

Steven M. Specht, Ph.D.

Utica College

Utica, NY 13502

(315) 792-3171

monkeybrain-collagist.blogspot.com<http://monkeybrain-collagist.blogspot.com>

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and
convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Martin Luther King Jr.

---

You are currently subscribed to tips as:
tay...@sandiego.edu<mailto:tay...@sandiego.edu>.

To unsubscribe click here:
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13534.4204dc3a11678c6b1d0be57cfe0a21b0&n=T&l=tips&o=6341

leave-6341-13534.4204dc3a11678c6b1d0be57cfe0a2...@fsulist.frostburg.edu<mailto:leave-6341-13534.4204dc3a11678c6b1d0be57cfe0a2...@fsulist.frostburg.edu>