It is illegal and will cost us our job in Florida if we give a student an
aspirin!

She definitely knew what she was doing.

Regardless of our beliefs - it is not our place.

Respectfully yours,

Kimberly C. Patterson, M.S., Ed.S.
Cypress Bay High School
AP Psychology Instructor
TOPSS Membership Coordinator
WISE Coach
"GO LIGHTNING!"
www.PattyPsych.com

Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.
- BF Skinner

An understanding heart is everything in a teacher, and cannot be esteemed
highly enough. One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers,
but with gratitude to those who touched our human feeling. The curriculum
is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the
growing plant and for the soul of the child. - Carl Jung

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=6480
or send a blank email to
leave-6480-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu