thanks, I added this to our departmental website and printed copies for post in
our student lounge.... I love the useful shared information TIPS conveniently
sends my way, rene

Dr. Rene Verry
Associate Professor of Psychology
Behavioral Sciences Department
423-F Shilling Hall
Millikin University
1184 W Main
Decatur, IL 62522
217-424-6398
rve...@millikin.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message along with any included attachments may
contain information that is confidential and privileged. Unless you are the
addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee,) you may not use, copy,
or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete
the message and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.

>>> <roig-rear...@comcast.net> 12/2/2010 11:10 AM >>>

Today our chair disseminated the following link to our students; it should be
of interest to those who are thinking of pursuing graduate study in clinical
psychology:

http://www.cudcp.us/files/Reports/CUDCP_2010_Psy_Grad_School_Fact_sheet.pdf.

Miguel

---