Passed along at the request of, and with thanks to, Michael Frisch:

Friends and Colleagues,

Two interviews I did with Ed Diener are now posted on YouTube for use in
teaching, workshops, etc..  These were well-received at keynote addresses
and workshops I just completed in London and Manchester for the British
Psychological Society and the London MAPP program:

1. What You Need To Be Happy by Professor Ed Diener.MTS-12 minutes

The world authority on happiness and well-being research, Dr. Ed Diener, of
the University of Illinois discusses what you need to be happy according to
the latest research in a conversation with Professor Michael B. Frisch of
Baylor University.

Tags: happiness, positive psychology, well-being, science, meaning, joy

Category: science and technology

2.The Happiest Place on Earth by  Professor Ed Diener.MTS-15 minutes

The world authority on happiness and well-being research, Dr. Ed Diener, of
the University of Illinois discusses the happiest and unhappiest places on
earth according to the latest research in a conversation with Professor
Michael B. Frisch of Baylor University.

Tags: happiness, positive psychology, well-being, science, meaning, joy

Category: science and technology

To access these, you can either search "Ed Diener" at YouTube or go directly
to this Baylor University site:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BaylorAcademics

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=7092
or send a blank email to