Interested in being listed as a consultant with DCS?

The Departmental Consulting Service (DCS) is a service offered through
the joint efforts of the APA Education Directorate and the Society for
the Teaching of Psychology (STP). We match up qualified consultants with
Psychology departments in need of consulting services.

In order to qualify as a DCS consultant, applicants must have the
following qualifications:
1. Administration experience (department chair, assistant department
chair, etc.).
2. Experience as a program evaluator.
3. Expertise in multiple consultation areas such as curriculum, faculty
development, advising, and assessment (not an exclusive list!). The most
common request we get is for an overall department evaluation or
self-assessment.

If you meet the requirements listed above and you are interested in
applying to be a consultant, please email me at krei...@ucmo.edu. I will
then let you know what materials I need to complete your application. I
will need to receive your application materials by January 18 if you
would like to be considered this semester. Completed applications will
be reviewed by both DCS and by APA’s Board of Educational Affairs (BEA).

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Dave

David Kreiner
Professor of Psychology
University of Central Missouri