Beth Benoit wrote

"I thought it was of particular interest that none of the subjects interviewed
had ever been married, except for Marilu Henner, who had been married three
times.  The poiAnd thnks nt was made that perhaps not being able to forget
(arguments, hurt feelings, etc.) may make a long-term relationship more
difficult..... So perhaps my deeply flawed memory may get some credit for my
husband's and my recent celebration of our 42nd anniversary?"

And thanks to Beth's flawed memory for reminding my flawed memory that my 42nd
anniversary is coming up later this month. She helped me dodge a bullett!  Now,
if I could get some suggestions for what to buy my bride as an anniversary
present I may escape the occasion unscathed. <g>

Ed

Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
West Chester University of Pennsylvania