Patrick, thanks very much for the plug for the Departmental Consulting Service.
Of course, it is our consultants who deserve the thanks (and many are
TIPsters). I am just the matchmaker! If anyone is interested in finding a
consultant, just send me an email.

Dave

David Kreiner
Professor of Psychology
University of Central Missouri
Lovinger 1111
Warrensburg MO 64093

krei...@ucmo.edu

>>> "Patrick Dolan" pdo...@drew.edu> 1/14/2011 2:27 PM >> (
>>> mailto:pdo...@drew.edu> )

Hi folks- my department recently went through a self-study/external review and
received outstanding consultants through this service. I've been meaning to
privately thank David but thought I'd publically say how helpful this was for
our department.

Patrick

**
Patrick O. Dolan
Associate Professor and Chair of Psychology
Drew University
Madison, NJ 07940
973-408-3558
pdo...@drew.edu