Dr Hartstein. Here is a bit of her bio from her web-page:

"Dr. Hartstein received her BA from George Washington University in Washington,
DC before earning her MA in Dance/Movement Therapy from Hahnemann University in
Philadelphia.  She worked as an Allied Therapist on two adolescent inpatient
units, creating and implementing group therapy programs, before returning to
Yeshiva University to complete her doctorate in School-Child Clinical
Psychology.

Dr. Hartstein works with children, adolescents and their families who have a
wide range of psychological diagnoses.  She has received intensive training in
adolescent suicide assessment and has specialized in this population for
several years, using a variety of treatment approaches, including Dialectical
Behavior Therapy.  Dr. Hartstein has published and presented on teen-related
issues, and has been asked to speak as an expert on a variety of psychological
issues in print and on television and radio. "

>From what I could tell it was a PsyD.  I hope it doesn't reflect on her actual
>training that we take a "leap of faith" about research being "valid and
>right". Surely this is the ambling of a web-writer- the "has been asked to
>speak as an expert" sounds more like a role one would play as opposed to . . .
>oh, never mind.
Tim

Timothy O. Shearon, PhD
Professor, Department of Psychology
The College of Idaho
Caldwell, ID 83605
email: tshea...@collegeofidaho.edu

teaching: intro to neuropsychology; psychopharmacology; general; history and
systems

"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." Dorothy Parker