On 8 October 2010 I transmitted to TIPS and TeachEdPsych the abstract
and link to a post titled "Re: Looking for Robert Boice" [Hake
(2010a)].  That post ended with:

"IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ON BOICE'S WHEREABOUTS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW."

Thanks to the responses of Alan Craig, Diane Dempster, and Ernest
Rakow, I was able to contact Bob Boice and discover that:

BOB IS ALIVE AND WELL AND LIVING IN TENNESSEE.

For those who may be interested, on 5 Nov 2010 I forwarded to the POD
discussion list a message "On Bob Boice's Exaggerated Demise" [Hake
2010b)] that gives Bob's account of the details. It can be accessed
at <http://bit.ly/d2JWam>.

<rrh...@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi>
<http://HakesEdStuff.blogspot.com>
<http://iub.academia.edu/RichardHake>

REFERENCES [URL's shortened by <http://bit.ly/>]
Hake, R.R. 2010a. "Re: Looking for Robert Boice," online on the OPEN!
AERA-L archives at <http://bit.ly/atrqYN>.  Post of 6 Oct 2010
20:27:36-0700 to AERA-L, Net-Gold, and POD. The abstract and link to
the complete post are also being transmitted to various discussion
lists and are online on my blog "Hake'sEdStuff" at
<http://bit.ly/ald854> with a provision for comments.

Hake, R.R. 2010b. "Fwd: On Bob Boice's Exaggerated Demise," on the
OPEN! POD archives at <http://bit.ly/d2JWam>.  POD post of 5 Nov 2010
19:13:39-0700.
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=8019
or send a blank email to