Hi:

I'm looking for information about psychology online undergraduate and
graduate programs (in the USA or around the world). I would like to gather
research-based information in topics such as the public acceptance of
online-educated psychologists and online psychology programs, the
effectiveness in learning outcomes, the most current challenges, and alumni
satisfaction with their education.

Best wishes,

Alejandro

Alejandro Franco
Psychology Undergraduate Program Coordinator
Northern Catholic University

Calle 52 No 47 - 42 Edificio Coltejer Of. 702
PBX (57) (4) 5 14 31 44 .  FAX Ext. 114
Medellín (Ant.) – Colombia – South America
alejandro.franc...@gmail.com / www.ucn.edu.co

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=9110
or send a blank email to
leave-9110-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu