Hmmmm.

Did faculty really go to school for umpteen years in order to be a recruiter?

Would administration expect a distinguished Harvard law professor to
be calling students and recruiting?

Perhaps we are not all distinguished Harvard law professors, but does
that mean we should be given less respect?

--Mike

--
-- Mike

For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn.