Just so there is no false conclusions for those that may be new to TIPS.  This
is an unmoderated listserver, thus, any piece of mail sent to TIPS is
distributed as it is received without anyone reviewing it or any changes or
censorship based on a software scan or whatever.

An observation to ponder - the words that were alleged to be "censored" in the
earlier email made it through in the email claiming the censorship -
interesting?

I do not plan on getting in a public debate with Michael over this issue for
reasons that veterans of TIPS may guess but as always anyone having concerns
about TIPS can address these to me directly.

Bill
TIPS Manager

Bill Southerly, PhD
Department of Psychology