From: Shearon, Tim [mailto:tshea...@collegeofidaho.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 2:11 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: RE: [tips] A Zen approach to Osama

Oh, dear. Perhaps you might wish to rethink posting that. At least to clarify
your meaning?
Tim
Timothy O. Shearon, PhD
Professor, Department of Psychology
The College of Idaho
Caldwell, ID 83605
email: tshea...@collegeofidaho.edu

teaching: intro to neuropsychology; psychopharmacology; general; history and
systems

"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." Dorothy Parker