I was a DJ at a hotel poolbar  during the Memorial Day weekend and I thought I
would connect specific tunes to some recent world events, For example,I
dedicated Pat Benatar's "Hit me with your best shot"
to the killing of Osama ,the Stones' "Can't get no satisfaction" to  Arnold's
(Governor of California) affair with his Guatemalan housekeeper.Then to Obama's
 comment that Israel should return to the 1967 boundaries, I played  the
Beatles "Get back .Get back. Get back to where you once belong.".
Some of the Israeli tourists reported me to the front desk.
 Michael "omnicentric" Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=10889
or send a blank email to