From: michael sylvester [mailto:msylves...@copper.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 2:42 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] Null hypothesis

True or False One never accepts the Null hypothesis but only fails  to reject
the Null hypothesis.

Michael

---

You are currently subscribed to tips as:
wuens...@ecu.edu<mailto:wuens...@ecu.edu>.

To unsubscribe click here:
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13060.c78b93d4d09ef6235e9d494b3534420e&n=T&l=tips&o=11017

leave-11017-13060.c78b93d4d09ef6235e9d494b35344...@fsulist.frostburg.edu<mailto:leave-11017-13060.c78b93d4d09ef6235e9d494b35344...@fsulist.frostburg.edu>