From: Patricia Santoro [mailto:psant...@frostburg.edu]
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 7:39 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] Teaching online and smart phones

Hello All-  While reading my daily TIPS digest, I noticed several
messages that were "sent by my ... phone" and it got me wondering about
which smart phone would be the best to use when I teach online. I will
be getting a new phone in August (my first 'smart' phone) and would like
to have one that will allow 'user-friendly' access to Blackboard if
students contact me about their tests 'freezing' or other issues that
require trouble shooting when I am away from my computer. I welcome any
suggestions you have.

Thanks in advance,

Pat Santoro

Emeritus Professor

Frostburg State University

---

You are currently subscribed to tips as: nathaliec...@bac.edu.

To unsubscribe click here:
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13031.9e1a4ad1551fcb87bfeb7061da4e11a2
&n=T&l=tips&o=11347

(It may be necessary to cut and paste the above URL if the line is
broken)

or send a blank email to
leave-11347-13031.9e1a4ad1551fcb87bfeb7061da4e1...@fsulist.frostburg.edu

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=11402