Claudia Stanny wrote:

   This is teachng-related.  Having endured a direct
>   hit with major damage that created a 3-week closure
>   of campus a few years ago, thinking about how to
>   communicate with students and make adjustments to a
>   course in the face of this level of disruption is
>   important.  Shifting to eLearning doesn't work when
>   the power and the internet are gone!

I wish we had had some notice about our earthquake this week.  Our
school is closed because of some structural damage to the main building,
and we are not sure when we are going to reopen.  One of the statements
suggested that the main building might not be available for use for the
rest of the semester which leads me to wonder where we will put the
classes that were in that building since we are really crowded this
semester.

Bob

.
Robert W. Wildblood, PhD