Hello TIPSters,
I'm looking for recommendations for a textbook and/or other references for a
course in Treatment of Psychological Disorders.  I'll be covering
cognitive-behavioral, group, humanistic, psychiatric/medical, psychodynamic
and systemic approaches from a bio-psycho-social perspective.

The emphasis will be on treatment, and not on a survey type of course about
abnormal disorders themselves.

I'm considering using the Case Studies book that accompanies the DSM.  Have
any of you used this approach?  So far, Antony and Barlow's text looks the
most promising.

Beth Benoit
Granite State College
Plymouth State University