If you are interested in developing education apps, I highly recommend
LiveCode (runrev.com).  After making your application on a Mac or Windows
machine, you can save it for the Mac, Windows, Unix, Web application,
iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android and soon Windows Mobile.  LiveCode uses
natural language and you can test each component of your application
before compiling.  LiveCode saves considerable time and
trouble over the arcane programming  languages, such as Object-C.
LiveCode is a derivative of the incredible innovation of Steve Jobs and
Bill Atkinson, the inventor of Hypercard.  Think Different.

You can check out my apps by searching for Brainmetric at the app
store.  I also have a number of education programs at my personal
teaching site, learnpsychology.com

Mike Williams

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=13461
or send a blank email to