Dark Side of the Moon, when listening to it as an Album on iTunes, in the early
years of it at least, there would be gaps between songs when most of the songs
on the vinyl album flow from one to the next directly. It was very jarring to
have those gaps show up between songs.

Paul

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=14463
or send a blank email to