I agree with where Jim is coming from.  Better for students to learn how to
make these decisions on their own.  But one could argue that having a tree
(whether on one's phone or using actual paper) is a good way to check your
thinking.  But Rick has a point about that "stranded on an island" thing...

Now if we could only make a decision tree app as fun as using birds to kill
pigs, we might have an app that students would actually use....

Michael

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=14817
or send a blank email to
leave-14817-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu