Hi everyone. I am working with my Office Professional on a survey
concerning the role of Office Professionals in student advising. If you
think your OP (or person in a similar role) might be interested in
responding to the survey, please forward the message below. Thanks.

Dave

Hello, My Name is Tina Walker, I am an undergraduate student (as well as an
Office Professional) at the University of Central Missouri and I am doing a
research project to determine how much Office Professionals/Secretaries
play a role in advising of graduate and undergraduate students within a
college/university setting.  The survey is short (about 10 minutes) and I
would appreciate your response.  It is completely voluntary and the results
are anonymous.  If you would like to participate in my study please access
the survey by clicking here.

https://docs.google.com/a/ucmo.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHJWSkpwN1oybDJ3S2g2TU9yb3N0WHc6MQ

Thank you for your time,

Tina Walker