On Nov 7, 2012, at 8:36 AM, Jim Clark wrote:

> Does this mean there will not be a flood of American Tipsters emigrating to
> Canada?  I have mixed feelings about that!

Too late. I've already gotten my stuff packed, the car gassed up, and am ready
to head north. I'm just waiting for the massive influx of Canadians to
Scottsdale and the surrounding area, which usually begins in January. I figure
that, from January to late April, there'll be lots of empty houses in
Saskatchewan and points west just waiting for squatters emigrating from the U.S.

Given that I come from Arizona, where I can easily buy practically any weapon I
want legally at my local Wal-Mart (right now, I'm looking at a "previously
owned" M1 Abrams tank), I figure I can hold off hordes of relaxed and tanned
vacationers when they return in April or May.

Best,
Jeff

P.S. I'm also learning French, just in case it's needed.

Jeffry Ricker, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
PSY 101 Website: http://sccpsy101.wordpress.com/
Scottsdale Community College