Only about 5 minutes for me too...

From: Beth Benoit [mailto:beth.ben...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 7:26 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] A Favor--Will You Participate in a Quick Survey?

Interesting questions, Laura.  And if it encourages others to answer the
questions, it only took me about five minutes.  I know that test designers tend
to lean toward a longer test time as a possibility.

Beth Benoit
Granite State College
Plymouth State University
New Hampshire

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Laura A. Freberg