I think you should try it with a blue substance that should then look
greenish, or perhaps a reddish solution that should then look orange. I
also think you should bring in an incandescent light and try it with the
wine a well as with the blue or red solution. Perhaps you should simply try
drinking white wine. OR less wine.  Don't try it with beer, because it
would be a shame to waste even a drop of beer.

Carol

--
Carol DeVolder, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology