From: jsfre...@uark.edu
To: tips@fsulist.frostburg.edu
Subject: [tips] Introductory/General Psyc
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:31:10 +0000

A colleague who is director of distance education at the University of Arkansas
sent me the request below.  I don't know of any national standards, and I found
a paucity of information about guidelines in TOP.  Perhaps some of you know
 of some other sources: articles, books, or university or department
guidelines. I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Joel

Joel S. Freund
Department of Psychological Science
(479) 575-4256 (Ph)
(479) 521-5672 (Fax)

I am trying to find out if there are national standards or an accreditation
standard of some sort for a basic Intro to Psychology course.  I realize this
seems a bit odd but I have been asked to look at some online courses for
another institution
 to ensure their courses are rigorous and up to standards, and I need a content
standard by which to compare them…a nationally accepted standard if possible.

        ---

        You are currently subscribed to tips as: jmat...@hotmail.com.

        To unsubscribe click here:
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13283.28aec02f231f4c4baa9a4a58ae139710&n=T&l=tips&o=23506

        (It may be necessary to cut and paste the above URL if the line is
broken)

        or send a blank email to
leave-23506-13283.28aec02f231f4c4baa9a4a58ae139...@fsulist.frostburg.edu

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=23509