I also dislike the emerging dominance of the phrase 'going forward.'

Worse, I dislike that I find that I am using it increasingly in my verbal
communication and, "going forward" I fear I will continue in this degrading
trend.

<sigh>

Paul

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=23557