Yeah,  how about foggy mountain breakdown....Dixie Darlin?  Down the Road?

Gary

So this raises the question: What is (are) your favorite song(s) to play? And,
for bonus psychological relevance, why?

Rick

Dr. Rick Froman, Chair

Division of Humanities and Social Sciences

Professor of Psychology

Box 3519

John Brown University

2000 W. University Siloam Springs, AR 72761

rfro...@jbu.edu

(479) 524-7295

http://www.jbu.edu/majors/psychology/faculty/?faculty_profile_id=3836