The online psychology courses at Granite State College are extremely
popular, as are other online courses.  (GSC also has "regular" classes.)
 Plymouth State University also offers online courses and I believe they're
popular there as well.

Before anticipating the death knell, I suggest we keep in mind that the
students who want to get away from home, hang out with people their own
age, etc., aren't the only students out there.  "Nontraditional" students
are a huge population.

Beth Benoit
Granite State College
Plymouth State University
New Hampshire

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:43 AM, MiguelRoig <miguelr...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Ken, at St. John's U., a primarily commuter, urban university, enrollments
> in on-line classes have been steadily increasing and are projected to
> continue increasing in the foreseeable future. My sense is that the spread
> of  'study abroad' programs has also helped in this regard.
>
> Miguel

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=24287
or send a blank email to
leave-24287-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu