Dear TIPSters,
I have been searching for scholarly information on medical clowning and am
coming up empty-handed. It seems there has been some work in Israel that
has prompted the use of medical clowns in Canada and the US, but finding
real research has been a challenge, at least for me. I have, on the other
hand, stumbled across a website called "ihateclowns.com." I find it
interesting that clown medicine has gained favor among people who wish to
employ it, but many people tend to hate clowns.  So in the interest of
presenting both sides in my class on the psychology of humor, I've been
searching for evidence of efficacy (perhaps evidence-based medicine).
Anyone have any knowledge of scholarly articles?
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Carol

--
Carol DeVolder, Ph.D.