Interesting, but the author has a huge personal investment.  He has had
sleep/activity problems and appears to be on an upper/down med cycle (among
other things).  It's an interesting hypothesis (misdiagnosis is certainly
common in the ADHD world) but I'd withhold judgement until someone does some
really solid research.

On Apr 29, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Paul C Bernhardt wrote:

> I found this New York Times article very interesting. All correlational, of
> course, but intriguing studies showing that sleep deficits in children and
> adults are associated with ADHD behaviors in both in a large number of cases.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/opinion/sunday/diagnosing-the-wrong-deficit.html?utm_source=feedly&_r=1&;
>
> Paul

Paul Brandon
Emeritus Professor of Psychology