I will be presenting at the Teaching Institute at 2:15 on Thursday.  I will be
around most of the rest of the conference.  I will be sporting a cool, new TIPS
logo!

Jon

===============
Jon Mueller
Professor of Psychology
North Central College
30 N. Brainard St.
Naperville, IL 60540
voice: (630)-637-5329
fax: (630)-637-5121
jfmuel...@noctrl.edu
http://jonathan.mueller.faculty.noctrl.edu
>>> Paul C Bernhardt <pcbernha...@frostburg.edu> 5/20/2013 2:57 PM >>>
Hi all,

I'd love to make sure I recognized and visited with TiPS folks who are at APS
in Washington this coming week. With that in mind, I've made a little logo that
you can print, cut out the little logo, and tape to your ID badge if you like.

I'm arriving on Thursday morning and leaving on Saturday morning. I have
posters in the Thursday 11:30 a.m. session (Teaching Institute session, Exhibit
hall B, poster 56) and in the Friday 4:00 p.m. session (poster session VII,
Exhibit Hall A, number 138)

Here's a link to my public Dropbox file of it. Click or type in the link to get
it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28316726/TIPSLogo.pdf

Paul

---